Episode 20: 300


Episode 20 is now up!! I watched Hero's the other day. Is it just me or are they making that up as they go along? Don't get me wrong, it's a very good series. But every episode ends with one of those cliche lines, like: "Seems like our old friend..." or "I have something to tell you...", etc. Apparently the next episode is suppose to clear up everything. Then again, every episode ends with the hope that next episode will clear everything up. I think the series may have something to do with the solar eclipse. I think in the first episode there was an eclipse and the title is practically an eclipse. It's really hard to talk about that show, because the slightest thing could spoil everything for a person. All I can say is that Peter Petrelli sucked, but now he totally rocks. Hiro is pretty awesome too. who doesn't like a time traveling, sword, weilding asian?

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam